This website is owned by Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe, an AISBL registered in Belgium by the Title III of the Belgian law of 27th June 1921 (No 0597.842.078) and a Belgian organisation (No 0463.455.904) registered at Place Carnoy, 12 , 1200 Brussels. It is managed by a member organisation La Chaîne de l’Espoir (France) (N° SIRET 399 818 418 00028).
Access to and use of this website (chainofhopeeurope.eu) is provided by Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions of use
- By using eu you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect from the date of your first use of the website.
- Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after any such replacement or modification constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Belgium.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on eu, whether copyright Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe and its five members.
Use of chainofhopeeurope.eu
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use eu content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any chainofhopeeurope.eu content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of chainofhopeeurope.eu content requires the prior written permission of La Chaîne de l’Espoir (France).
- You agree to use eu only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of chainofhopeeurope.eu
- The names, images and logos identifying Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe and its members La Chaîne de l’Espoir (France), Chaine de l’Espoir/Keten Van Hoop Belgie (Belgium), RobinAid Foundation (Germany), Bambini Cardiopatici nel Mondo (Italy) and Cadeia Da Esperança (Portugal), and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Chaine de l’Espoir (Belgium). Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of eu
- Chaine de l’Espoir / Chain of Hope – Europe does not warrant that functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that eu or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Our website includes links to other websites that we hope you find useful and informative. These websites are under members’ control, who are responsible for each contents.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
© Photos Jean-François Mousseau